Congratulations to the Graduating Class of 2015: Antioch University Midwest
You’ve finished your degree and are graduating from one of Antioch University Midwest’s adult education programs. Use this page to find everything you need to make graduation day as smooth as possible, so you can focus on what matters-your new career! Please check back often for additional information and updates.
2015 AUM Graduation
Date: Sunday, May 3, 2015
Time: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (Doors to the auditorium will open for guests at 1:15 PM)
Where: Clark State Community College Performing Arts Center, Kuss Auditorium, Springfield, OH. Click here for directions.
Cap & Gowns, Announcements, Class Rings, etc.
Antioch University Midwest has partnered with Key Plus, Inc. They offer a range of supplies to meet your graduation needs, including announcements, invitations, frames and more!
Phone: (866) 450-7587
Fax: (440) 748-4021
**Orders must be placed by March 3rd, 2015. Orders after March 3rd will incur additional shipping and handling fees
Key Points to Remember:
- You must submit the Commencement RSVP online form.
- Graduates and faculty ONLY must enter through the Turner Studio Theatre
- Only graduates and faculty are permitted into the graduate dressing and staging area.
- Upon arrival at the Clark State Performing Arts Center, staff and volunteers will assist the graduates and faculty with hooding and the line-up.
- Please give your valuables to a friend or family member before reporting to the dressing area.
- There will be a reception in the lobby of Kuss Auditorium directly following the commencement ceremony for faculty, graduates and their guests.
- Please check your Antioch email and residential mailboxes for updates and more information.
For commencement questions and information, please contact Rhonda McArthur, (937) 769-1800, email@example.com.
Parking is available in 1) the lot north of the Performing Arts Center next to the Hollenbeck Bayley Creative Arts and Conference Center (this parking lot entrance is accessed only from South Fountain Avenue), 2) the eastern Clark State lot on
Limestone Street, 3) the northeastern Clark State lot on Limestone Street at the Brinkman Educational Center and 4) the lot south of the Clark County Public Library on Fountain Avenue. Please do not park in the Library’s lot. Parking is free.
If someone in your party needs special seating accommodations, please call Rhonda McArthur at (937) 769-1800 two weeks prior to the ceremony.
Accommodations for those who are hearing impaired will be provided in the form of an American Sign Language interpreter.