The Undergraduate Studies Bachelor’s Degree Completion Program is designed specifically to prepare adult learners to think critically and act responsibly to improve society, to acquire intercultural and global awareness and to continue to grow personally and professionally across changes in family, community and work roles.
1. Why AUM?
Explore the links below to find out what Antioch University Midwest has to offer you, including an introduction to the campus, background on the University, and the services and facilities available to students.
- Visit campus
- Attend a Discover Antioch Information Session
- Academic calendar
- Contact Admissions
- AUM's History
2. Studying at AUM
Whether you are continuing on in your education or returning to school to complete your BA, AUM is committed to excellence in your undergraduate education and experience. Click on the links below to learn more about the academic areas of our undergraduate degree completion program:
- Early Childhood Education
- Liberal Studies: Creative Writing & Literature Concentration
- Liberal Studies: Professional & Technical Writing Concentration
- Liberal Studies: Humanities Concentration
- Management: Data Analytics Concentration
- Management: Healthcare Administration Concentration
- Health and Wellness
- Health and Wellness: Healthcare Administration Concentration
- Human Services Administration
3. How to Apply
Find a detailed overview of how the application process works by exploring the links below, and get helpful information for applying to Antioch University Midwest.