An evening of Art and History – presented by YS Arts Council and YS Historical Society hosted by Antioch University Midwest. Refreshments will be served.
- Heartstrings will play Civil War tunes
- In the AUM Gallery – 2016 Acquisitions to The Permanent Collection Artists:
- Robin Zimmerman, Catherine Lehman, Karen Shirley, Parviz Dadras, John Ford, Katherine Kaddish, Holly Underwood, Roger Smith, Tom Verdon, Libby Rudolf and Mary J. Cargen
- Tours of the Collection
- Unveiling of Bust of Wheeling Gaunt
- Sculptor Brian Maughan will be available for questions
- Talks by:
- Dave Neuhardt – “Yellow Springs in the Civil War Era”
- Steven Deal – “Wheeling Gaunt”
Please join us for our monthly Alumni 3rd Thursday happy hour on January 26 (and yes, we realize the 26th is actually the 4th Thursday of the month!) We are returning to a 3rd Thursday favorite, TJ Chumps, in Fairborn. Heavy appetizers and a cash bar are available.
The evening will include a University update and a discussion of opportunities and ideas for alumni events in 2017.
You’re probably closer to finishing your bachelor’s degree than you think!
Not only does Antioch University Midwest accept up to 90 credits from any accredited institution, but you can also earn credits for your personal, professional, and/or military service!
Learn more by attending our Open House on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 from 1-7 pm. During our Open House, learn more about AU Midwest’s bachelor’s completion program, including our 3+1 pathways from area community colleges (Clark State, Sinclair, and Southern State) and discover specialized master’s degrees and professional/graduate certificates!
Participants will be able to apply for admission, receive assistance with filling out the FASFA, experience a campus tour and so much more! Capitalize on your visit and bring the following to campus:
- Photo ID
- Applicants should bring official college transcripts, in a sealed envelope, from any previous or current college/university and/or Joint Services Transcript
- In order to complete the 2016-2017 and/or 2017-2018 FASFA, students can now use 2015 tax transcripts in the FASFA!
- Parent’s 2015 Tax Transcript (dependent students only) (irs.gov)
- Student’s W2s
- Parent’s W2s (dependent students only) – Parent’s social security number, birth date, marital status and date (dependent students only, documentation is not required)
- Amounts of any additional income received such as child support, social security, welfare benefits, etc. (documentation is not required)
- Eligible non-citizens – please bring your permanent resident card