NOTE: April 28, 2015 is the last day to use book vouchers to purchase books for the Summer 2015 semester.
The Antioch University Midwest bookstore is now online. The goal to deliver course materials to students at a reasonable price and in a timely manner.
Antioch Midwest is working to ensure students order the correct books and materials required for their course.
When students order course materials from vendors not affiliated with Antioch Midwest, they risk receiving incomplete or out of date materials–like the wrong edition of a textbook.
All course materials are organized by instructor and course name. Students can search by course code, course name, and instructor name or they can choose to browse the full course list to ensure they order exactly what they need for each course.
- New, Used, Rental and eBook options (when available) are shown side-by-side so students can choose the book that best fits their needs.
- Students save an average of 60% off list price when shopping on the Marketplace – these prices are comparable to those on Amazon!
- Students can enjoy free shipping offers on most retail orders over $49 (this does not include orders placed on the Marketplace)!
- School-issued financial aid-vouchers can be applied to all orders.
- Students can sell their book(s) back on the Marketplace at anytime throughout the year!
The Antioch Midwest Library is another resource for accessing the required course materials.
If you haven’t found the books you need for your classes. Or haven’t received your books from the Online Bookstore. You can give the Antioch Midwest library a try.
- As Antioch Midwest students, you are able to use OhioLINK to request books: http://olc1.ohiolink.edu/search/
- If the book you need is able to be requested from another Ohio library, you can have it sent here to AUM or to the nearest OhioLINK library closest to you.
- Still no luck? Try our University-wide catalog, WorldCat Local, which gives you access to a national search (and even international, if need be): http://antioch.worldcat.org/search
- You can have the book you need sent to AUM or to your house for free.
- Bring it back to us and we’ll mail it back for free.
As always feel free to call or email if you have any questions, and we can help you with the process: