Careers at Antioch University
The university is committed to creating and sustaining a workforce of highly qualified and motivated faculty and staff who are all dedicated to achieving the charitable and educational mission of the university.
The university proactively embraces best practices and workforce diversity and is committed to providing a positive, discrimination-free environment in which to work and one that encourages its employees to balance work and personal commitments.
Antioch University is founded on principles of rigorous liberal arts education, innovative experiential learning and socially engaged citizenship. Employees share in the mission of the campus to nurture students in their knowledge, skills and habits of reflection to excel as lifelong learners, democratic leaders and global citizens who live lives of meaning and purpose.
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, family status or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs.
Current Employment Opportunities at Antioch University Midwest
Administrative & Campus Positions
- Instructional Designer
- University Director of Institutional Effectiveness
- Programmer Analyst II
- Enrollment Recruiter
Federal Work Study Positions -Based on Financial Aid Eligibility
- Receptionist Area: Assistant
- Student Services: Assistant
- Library: Assistant (2 positions available)
- School of Education: Assistant
- Virtual Writing Center: eTutor
- AUM Writing Center: Tutor
- Marketing: Marketing Assistant
- Institutional Advancement: Assistant
- Office of Records Administration: Assistant
For additional employment opportunities with other Antioch University campuses, please visit the respective campus, employment listings at:
- Antioch University Los Angeles
- Antioch University New England
- Antioch University Santa Barbara
- Antioch University Seattle
View Antioch University Midwest’s Campus Safety Report