Title: Campus Marketing Manager
Classification: Administrative Associate
Work Schedule: Salary – full time – 40 hours
Supervisor: University Executive Director of Marketing
Under the direction of Antioch University Vice Chancellor for Marketing and the Campus President the Marketing Manager is responsible for implementing marketing tools and strategies in order to support enrollment goals and retention efforts, as well as to protect and enhance the campus’ overall brand and reputation. The Marketing Manager is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for content strategy and social media engagement.
NOTE: This position will be located at Antioch University Midwest in Yellow Springs, Ohio.
- Coordinates with Antioch University Vice Chancellor for Marketing and Campus President to develop and execute a comprehensive social media plan for campus programs through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other primary social media vehicles to drive campus enrollment
- Partners with enrollment services to develop, plan and coordinate various social media outreach events, promotions and initiatives to achieve campus academic program enrollment and retention targets
- Partners with academic affairs and departments in an effort to ensure appropriate and consistent online messaging and relevancy across multiple social media venues
- Collaborates with the University Shared Web Services Team through copy editing, developing concepts and creating content that serves the campus
- Implements and report on social media administration, metrics and monitoring. Coordinate and manage campus events such as seminars, speaking engagements, receptions, entertainment, and others that bring community members on campus
- Provide support for events related to academic affairs and admissions
- Serve as the initial campus contact for all local inquiries related to events, sponsorships, and marketing and sponsorships, and manage local sponsorships
- Work with the campus president to develop a strategy for local community outreach
- Coordinate local marketing in consultation with the University’s Vice Chancellor of Marketing and help support the implementation of annual marketing strategies and tactics
- Serves as a liaison to the University’s Chief Communications Officer and provide input and ideas on communications and earned media opportunities and needs
Education and Qualifications:
A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or advertising is required. Qualified candidate will have at least three years of marketing, communications or advertising experience, preferably within higher education.
Knowledge and Skills:
Demonstrated technology and systems knowledge of:
- Thorough and demonstrated knowledge of social media applications including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and emerging social media platforms.
- Familiarity with social media monitoring and analytics resources, trends and best practices.
- Knowledge of current and emerging communications methodologies and technologies from a university perspective.
- Basic knowledge of creative web communication tools and resources including HTML, CSS, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator preferred.
- Working knowledge of WordPress is preferable
- Expertise in planning, prioritizing, and goal setting including the ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency, create detailed action plans, and organize schedules and tasks.
- Ability to contribute individually and lead, manage and participate in collaborative initiatives and cross-functional teams.
- An excellent communicator, a high-energy self-starter and individual
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Antioch University reserves the right to change the duties of the job description at any time.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should forward a letter of interest, resume, and the names and contact information of 3 references to:
900 Dayton Street
Yellow Springs, OH 45387
Antioch University provides equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification.