Success for Veterans
As a Military-Friendly School, our University is dedicated to supporting our country’s active duty and reserve military, veterans, and their families. With the assistance of our faculty and staff, we can guide you step by step through your journey. From applying your GI benefits to financial aid, through enrollment and all the way to graduation day, we will be by your side to ensure you reach your end goal.
Designed for You
- Earn Credit for Military Experience
- Transfer up to 100% of Undergraduate Credits Earned through the Military
- Learn in an Environment that Honors Your Experience
- Be an Active Participant in the Design of Your Degree
- Enjoy Interactive Classes with Dedicated Faculty
- Work Around Your Schedule and Location with Flexible Class Offerings
To those who have served or currently serving in the Armed Forces of the United States, Antioch University Midwest (AUM) is grateful for your service. We would also like to acknowledge and thank the spouses, loving partners and family members who support our military forces.
We look forward to serving you as you have so well served
Rick Wojick is the Veterans Liaison at Antioch University Midwest. He is a retired Air Force Colonel with 30 years of active duty service and a disabled war veteran. He has had multiple assignments in program management, contracting, engineering, logistics, and budgeting/finance (including three separate assignments to Wright-Patt AFB). He has worked in four Unified Combatant Commands, five Air Force Major Commands, and three Air Force Laboratories. He was the Commander of the Global Hawk Systems Group and a senior acquisition advisor to the Commander of the AF Materiel Command. His last military assignment was as Dean of the School of Systems and Logistics at the AF Institute of Technology. He was a resident distinguished graduate of all three Professional Military Schools as well as the Defense Systems Management College. He has an MBA and an MS degree.
AUM Veteran Services
- Central point of contact for all Antioch University Midwest veteran students enrolled in on-campus, on-line, or hybrid programs.
- Campus liaison to assist students and follow-up with other offices ensuring student is provided necessary student services to meet educational needs.
- Active in regional veteran initiatives and activities.
- Advocate for campus awareness programs about adult student and veterans issues.
- Assist in the counseling and processing of students receiving Veterans Affairs Benefits.
- Campus point of contact for student/alumni veteran group. Assist and encourage other service member and veteran-friendly organizations.
- Provide advocacy and assistance in support of student issues and challenges. Counsel students and resolve issues, partnering with other departments of the University as needed.
- Seek grant and scholarship opportunities for to assist veteran students.
- Contact our Admission’s Office at (937) 769-1818 to inquire about the Academic programs.
- Contact Antioch University Midwest VA Certifying Official at (937) 769-1818
- Apply for benefits/Letter of Eligibility (LOE)
- Request military transcripts
AUM has been selected by GI Jobs Magazine as a Military Friendly School, ranking in the top 15% of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
- Apply for VA Educational Benefits
- The Yellow Ribbon Program
- Transfer Benefits
- Ohio GI Promise
- Get a copy of your DD-214
- Chap. 33 Benefit Calculator
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Shopping Sheet available to Vets who complete the FAFSA process.